The First Nikola Tesla Energy Science Conference & Exposition
In recognition of the Wardenclyffe Tower Centennial (1903-2003) , Integrity Research Institute held a two-day conference, on November 8-9, 2003, featuring experts on Nikola Tesla's wireless transmission of energy and Tesla's electro-therapeutics. FINAL PROGRAM is below. Pictures from the conference will be posted. Tapes and DVDs are available. Read a review of the conference.
Saturday, November 8, "Wireless Electricity Seminar"
- 9:30 AM - Opening Address by Program Director of the National Science Foundation: Dr. Paul Werbos "Space Solar Power"
- 10:15 AM - Physics Professor, Research Scientist, Inventor: Dr. James Corum with physicist, teacher, consultant: Kenneth Corum "Nikola Tesla and the Development of RF Power Systems"
- 12:15 PM - Lunch
- 2:00 PM - Engineer, Inventor, Author, Professor Konstantin Meyl "Power Engineering Scalar Field Theory: Faraday vs. Maxwell & Demonstration of Longitudinal Wave Transmission"
- 3:00 PM - Break
- 3:15 PM - Nuclear & Astrophysicist, Inventor, Earthquake Predicter: Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher "Wireless Energy Through the Earth-Ionosphere Cavity"
- 4:15 PM - Dr. K. Meyl - Part II "Scalar Wave Experimental Demonstration" (both lectures together on one video or DVD)
- 5:00 PM - Dinner Break
- 6:30 PM - "Masters of the Ionosphere - HAARP Modifies the Polar Electrojet" A Special BBC video screening.
- 7:30 PM - Professor, Author of Wizard, The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla: Dr. Marc Seifer "The Wardenclyffe Dream: Tesla's Plan for Wireless Worldwide Distribution"
- 8:30 PM - Musical Tesla Coil Demonstration - "The Tesla Tower" - original wind ensemble composed by music professor Anthony Holland, Skidmore College
- 9:00 PM - Reception - Wine, cheese, fruit, seafood
Sunday, November 9, "Electrotherapeutics and Tesla History Day"
- 9:30 AM - Engineer, Nikola Tesla's grand nephew: William Terbo "A Family Perspective on the Personality of Nikola Tesla with a Review of the Popular Interest in this Scientific Icon"
- 10:00 AM - Ms. Ryn Raevis "Increasing Normality in Soft Tissue and Initiating Healing with Electricity"
- 11:30 AM - Physicist, Professional Engineer, Author: Thomas Valone "Electrotherapy with Tesla Coil Design: Introduction to Bioelectromagnetics"
- 12:15 PM - Exhibitors' Presentations Brief summaries by exhibitors, 5-10 minutes each
- 1:00 PM - Complimentary Lunch Buffet provided - selection platters
- 2:00 PM - VP of Medical Research at the National Foundation for Alternative Medicine: Dr. Mark Neveu "Emerging Opportunity: Cancer Electromagnetic Frequency Therapy"
- 3:00 PM - Director, The Turn of the Century Electrotherapy Museum Jeff Behary "Turn of the Century Electro-Therapeutics"
- 4:00 PM - Electrotherapy Inventor, Radio Host, Entrepreneur: Ralph Suddath "How a Crushed Leg Helped Me Discover High Voltage Electromagnetic Healing Devices"
- 5:00 PM - Closing Remarks - Conference Coordinator, Thomas Valone
- Also invited: author of Executioner's Current, Richard Moran and Rejuvenetics inventor, Larry Azure
Participating Exhibitors: Zephyr Technology, TeslaTech, Rejuvenetics, Myopulse-Acuscope, Lost Arts Media, NovaLite, Friends of Science East, Meyl Demo Set, National Foundation for Alternative Medicine
In the Washington DC metro area:
The Tesla Energy Conference & Expo was held in the Sheraton College Park Ballroom, 4095 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, Maryland 20705. 301-937-4422.
An educational and exciting Tesla celebration.
Special Tesla Evening Event was scheduled for Saturday night, November 8th: Suitable for teachers and students.
Tesla Conference Videos or DVDs order on line or call 800-952-LOST (Lost Arts Media)
Learn More About the Wireless Transmission of Energy
Read an excerpt from the new book, Bioelectromagnetic Healing: A Rationale for its Use